Friday, March 14, 2014

Obamacare??? any question about this program?

I saw this blog http://americablog.com/2014/01/top-tips-using-new-obamacare-health-insurance.html it was very interesting for me, because I just went to the Income Tax Service office to get my tax done, and the girl who made the process explained me about "obamacare" and I was so confused and surprise how the president force people to pay for fines of $92 USD per person if you do not have this plan, the next year it will increase $260 USD aprx. it is ridiculous, how people is going to pay for fines if they even couldn't pay for a insurance? for sure I will need more information about this "wonderful" program, and people like me who does not understand very well it is a good blog to read for some advises that Dr. Mark Thoma gave... I agree with him we have to be alert about this issues, government will always try to find the way to get money from you, and a lot of people is very innocent or in other words ignorant about this topic, I think obamacare program is going to confused a lot of latinos and people who speak another language, even though american people will get in trouble. It should have more information in TV, radio, mail, schools, etc... the author explained very well in details each step that you should take with your insurance to avoid problems and bills in the future. all his tips are very important and I think the same way as him I always call or find more information via internet and be inform about anything that could have headaches in the future. For sure this blog helped a lot and had a fabulous end.

No comments:

Post a Comment