Friday, April 11, 2014

OH WOW!  >.<
I love this article, and Natalie's blog http://nataliebee23.blogspot.com/. I am so lucky! When I read the instructions of what to write about, I though, "oh God I don't like judge peoples' opinions, this blog will be hard to do..." but fortunately, the first blog that I clicked on it was this one. Since the blog come out, it looked interested, cartoons, and an understandable language that kept me focus on it.
What do I think about it?
Life is good, I read today on a jeep's wheel cover ... and that phrase is totally true. Even though, as everybody I have problems, bad days and good days I think life is a god's gift that I would like to enjoy in excess. So sad to read the article "Judge Says No to Hospital “Pull Plug” Demand. "A judge recently refused a hospital’s demand to kick an elderly woman out of life support, noting that the proper decision-making authority in this regard should be that of the family." I cannot imagine having my parents, my son or any member of my family waiting on a bed for one more opportunity to live, and the hospital not provides support to them.... oh God! bad decision... only God could take our lives away... Natalie's opinions are so reasonable and her way to explain make it easy to the reader understand her position and get what she wants to express. 

No comments:

Post a Comment